Projects and Snippets
- Started a project that uses Python and QtWebKit to created screenshots from headless servers. This project is continued by Admin Nelson on github.
- Datengrab (not yet released)
- A Dropbox-like open protocol to synchronize files from and to any file storage using a simple SSH connection.
- Livebuffer patch for VDR (not yet released)
- Initiated the development of a new patch to add a livebuffer (timeshift) feature to VDR.
Contributions to other projects:
- vdr-plugin-suspendoutput (a VDR plugin)
- Fixed an error that prohibited the shutdown of VDR in some situations.
- Firetray (a Thunderbird Add-On)
- Fixed a problem on message counting on uncommon IMAP directory structures.
- suphp (an Apache module)
- Emphasized a security problem in suphp "paranoid" environments and provided a patch to improve security.
- USB Relaiskarte of Ulrich Radig
- Soldered a USB relay based on a project by Ulrich Radig and heavily improved his C-based firmware for the ATmega.
- Commerce Price Table
- Fixed various issues.
- Provided new features.
- Fixed varius issues.
- Wrote patches to this perl based backup software to read per-directory exclude expressions from files and write the backup into encrypted archives.
- Cpufreqd (a CPU frequency daemon)
- Created a patch that adds a new 'exec' directive to determine the system's state from the return value of a shell command.
In this category I want to insert various little shell tools and Java libraries that I'm frequently using. But before publishing these, I have to clean up the source and add licensing information.